Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Script for Final Flim video 2- Jordan Banks

I took the story: the story starts when your protagonist pretends to be sick…
Author: Jordan Banks

Lies (horror)
INTER. KITCHEN- DAY
VICTOR
(On the phone and drinking)
Hello, I can’t make it today, na… naa…
(Brake)
 I can’t make it naaa… I wish I could.
(Brake)
 Why? 
(Tran-fade to)
Top view
VICTOR
Cause a…. cause I’m sick
Owww yea….. Yea my… my….
(Tran-fade to)
Side view
Victor
Stomach hurts… yea and I have a… bloody nose yea thats right,
I’m sorry
I got to go my teeth are falling out I got to go to the hospital
(Tran-angle view)
VICTOR
(Clicks phone to hang up) (Arrogantly)
Party tonight, yea a party tonight
VICTOR’S MOM (o.s.)
Victor!! You clean the floor, Victor!
(Tran-front view)
VICTOR
Gosh, yes! Yes! I’ll clean the floor!
(Tran-side view) 
VICTOR (mocking)
Clean the floor always the floor
Always with the floor
VICTOR (singing while mopping the floor)
Going to the party tonight, going to the party tonight
(Tran-cut to close-up)
VICTOR (victor bobs head side to side while singing)
(Tran-fade to)
INTER. BATHROOM-AFTERNOON
VICTOR (bobs head side to side while combing hair and singing)
Party time, Part time
Victor (mirror like shot-extremely close)
Stops look at face… touches nose where a dot of blood is
Victor
(After realizing it is blood gets a tissue to wipe up blood)
Bloody nose from the heat


INTER. BATHROOM-LATER
VICTOR
(Close up of victor holding tissue to nose and shaking a little but more blood on tissue) 
(Tran)
VICTOR (puts tissues in nose)
I’m going to that party not going to let a bloody nose stop me
VICTOR (holds stomach as it growls)
Growls
VICTOR (starring dizzy like)
I going to the party
VICTOR (Sneezes in to the bathroom sink)
Yells ahhhhh
VICTOR (dizzy like)
Pulls out a tooth with blood
VICTOR (dizzy looking)
(TRAN-to victor falling down)
VICTOR (from legs up view)
Shaking seizer like
VICTOR
Dead on ground
(TRAN-to flash)
 VICTOR’S MOM (o.s.)
Wash the floor
VICTOR
Yea,yea… victor continues pouring bleach in the wrong cup
(takes cup)
END

No comments:

Post a Comment