Wednesday, April 3, 2013


Final Project - Script - Last Chance

Int. Josh 1 Bedroom

Characters - 3
Josh 1 - main character (Present World)
Josh 2 - (Alternate World)
Crash – Dog

The story starts off with Josh sleeping in bed with Crash (dog) on the bed.
A voice calls out to Josh telling him to wake up.

Josh 2 - Josh! Josh! Get Up!

Josh 2 - Crash wake up Josh!

Crash - (growling) at the computer, this finally wakes up Josh.

Josh 1 - What Crash!

(Close up) Crash face

Josh 2 - HELP! HELP!

Josh 1 is looking around the room as if he is mad (crazy) trying to find out where the call for help is coming from.
He finds out that the voice is coming from his computer. Josh 1 is in shock (body frozen) because he sees himself on his computer calling out for help.

Josh 2 - Oh good your here. I had to get your attention somehow.
                 (In a calm voice) Josh fear not, don't panic. I don't have much time to explain.

Josh 1 - What is this - who are you! This can't be real...(saying "real" in a curious way)

Josh 2 - Yes Josh this is very real.
                 I am you in another world, two years from your present time.
                 An Alternate World.
                 The only way that I am able to communicate with you is by using this prototype program called      the Enkeyan 9 shell.

Josh 1 - How can you be me?

Josh 2 - I just told you
                 I don't have time for this, just listen (annoyed voice)

The camera focuses on Josh 2 not from the computer but in his world (in person)

Josh 2 - The purpose of me contacting you is to stop you from attending your 11:00am interview.

Josh 1 - (Close up on face) how did you know that?

Josh 2 - Don't worry about that.
                 At the bank there is going to be a shoot-out at 11:23am
                 I need you alive (dramatic voice)

Josh 1 - So I will die if I go?
                 Then how are you still here
                 Didn't the same thing happen to you?

Josh 2 - yes if you go you will die.
                 In my world that bank doesn't exists
                 Small changes has been altered in my world but in yours big changes

Josh 1 - (surprised face expression)

Josh 2 - Please Josh, you must stay here and warn him

Josh 1 - Warn who

Jump Cuts to: (Computer Close up Shot) Josh 2 points slowly to the right corner of the computer screen.
Jump Cuts to: Josh 1 turns around to his left and sees himself lying in bed.

Jump Cuts to: Josh 1 quickly turns back to the computer and sees that Josh 2 is gone.
Fade out:

                

No comments:

Post a Comment