Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Project Schedule:



  • Days to Film:

I will be filming over the weekend because my brother and friend have the day off.  With him home, we are able to use his studio microphone for audio recording. We will be shooting all day until I feel the footage is how I imagined it.Also we are able to go to his house and a friend’s house to record two different locations for the beginning.
  • Props:

Due to the shakiness of my camera shots, I may need a tripod which I may be able to get. Otherwise, improvise using other equipment to fix the problem.
  • Graphics:

All I need is the footage we need to watch on the tv in order and cut. That has been completed ahead of time. Credits can be done without any type of struggle.
  • Editing time:

I've set a time to edit after we finish shooting over the weekend. My midterm project took me about 2-3 hours to edit. Since this video is longer but much more challenging, It may or may not take as much time or even longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment