Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Schedule for the "Immortality Pill" - Christian Tambling - MGFX

Schedule

Days that I am available to film: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon. (4/15, 4/17, 4/19, etc.)

Days that the actors can be filmed: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoon. (4/15, 4/17-4/19)

Access to Equipment: I have access to a camera for filming, lighting and a microphone (for dubbing over the narration for the commercial itself).

Location Access: Yes, there are no issues here. I will be able to film without any trouble.

Props: I will need the following to meet the requirements for the visuals that I have made present in the commercial. One fake gun, a table for several different scenes, a dagger (for the stabbing scene showing the advantages of the pill), a hammer, a stand for lighting an object on fire, safety goggles, one "immortality pill," several displaced objects (for the amalgamation of the objects into pill form), a printer, chairs, pens and a fake check.

Graphics/Footage: I need graphics for the last scene when the ad rolls across the screen. I can create it and it will take me about an hour.

Editing: I will edit sometime next week either 4/25 or 4/26, if shooting goes accordingly and everything works out like I hope it will. I estimate it to take at least 3 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment