Monday, April 15, 2013

late proposal and script- Kyle Dambowsky


Proposal
I will be doing an infomercial about an amazing new product that will allow you to smell what’s on the internet or T.V. I will most likely be the actor and the narrator.

Script
The scene starts with me on the computer just browsing the web when….         
                Narrator
Hay you!!! 
Me looking around with a questioning look.
                Me:
Uhhhh… hello?
Narrator:
 Do you want to enhance your web surfing experience?               
                Me:       
Where are you?

Narrator:
Then let me tell you about this amazing new product from    ______  .  This new technology has the ability to actually pull smells from the inter-webs and insert them directly into your nose!

Me looking under the bed:
No seriously where are you?

Narrator:
So Johnny have you ever smelled a coconut?

Me:
My names Kyle…..

Narrator:
Well now you can with ________!
Me looking in the fridge                :
This is starting to get weird….

Narrator:
So Billy I bet you are wondering how much this wonderful piece of equipment will cost you.

Me:
No.

Narrator:
Well for a limited time only you can get it for the low, low price of six easy payments on $39.99. And if you call in right now we will throw in another free. Yes free that a value of $6 bucks for only six payments of $39.99

So Jimmy seems like a small price to pay for such an amazing product, am I right?

Me:
Get out of my head!!!!

Narrator:
(laughing) All right bobby. Well what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call 1-800-GET-SOME that’s 1-800- GET-SOME. Call now!!!!!! I mean it!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment