Thursday, February 28, 2013

Quiz Page Is Live

Ok I've got the embedding working on the page. After every class I'll upload the answers to the quiz (everyone did great on the most recent one, number 4, by the way).

Also I'd like to remind all of you to please email me if you have any questions or could use clarification on an assignment.

It's also important that you email me if you're having technical problems that will delay your submission of an assignment or if you're going to be absent or significantly late. This must be done before the class where the assignment is due or that you'll be missing or late for.

On one last note please remember that this blog is not solely for submitting assignments. If you have anything to share with the class (as long as it's relevant) or questions you want to pose to the whole class don't hesitate to post.

Thank you,
Lawrence B.

No comments:

Post a Comment