Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Assignment #5 - Motion Graphics - Christian Tambling

Motion Graphics Proposal 

The setting for my proposed piece will most likely be a sort of desolate, dystopian area somewhere in the future. Not sure how far into the future, but the feeling I will be trying to encompass or emulate will be a desolate, inhospitable area for human beings to live in. There will be a sort of vagabond like person traveling across the lands though. I would like to animate the sand and wind blowing by when he walks for a pretty interesting set of effects. I would also like to make the sun brighter, maybe a flare, than it actually is when he raises his head. Animations of the clouds passing by and other overcast would also be ideal.

I will most likely need props that fit the criteria of the setting such as environmental settings and stuff like that. Other than that, I won't really need many props (seeing as it won't really have much because of being a desolate futuristic setting).

Equipment required is pretty basic: camera adequate enough for shooting, tripod, maybe a mic setup of some kind.

Rough idea of the setting:




No comments:

Post a Comment